SOUL STUDIO Yoga Limited
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Soul Studio Hot Yoga. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
It is a requirement of us allowing you to obtain a membership and/or enter our studio, that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions relating to these Terms & Conditions, please speak to us before you obtain a membership.
Application of Terms & Conditions:.
- The Terms and Conditions will be displayed online on our website, located at www.soulstudio.co.nz.
- These Terms and Conditions can be amended by Soul Studio at any time. We will notify you in writing of any changes to the Terms and Conditions by e-mail, on our website or otherwise at the studio. Please familiarise yourself with these Terms and Conditions and check for updates regularly.
Contact Details and Privacy
- You agree to inform us when your contact details change so we can keep in touch with you.
General Conditions of Entry
- Soul Studio Yoga Limited reserves the right to refuse entry to, or have you leave from, our studio in the event that you are behaving in an anti-social, intoxicated, disorderly, aggressive, offensive or dangerous manner or in any manner which may threaten the security of our students or other people at the studio.
- We make every possible effort to deliver our services through classes in accordance with our Class Schedule. Class Schedules are subject to change or cancellation and we are not required to provide notice to you or such changes. We are not liable in any way to provide you with a refund, credit, transfer, or to offer compensation of any kind, for classes that are not held in accordance with the Class Schedule, including without limitation any classes that are changed or cancelled.
- We reserve our right to change our opening hours at our studios on any given day and without notice to you but will publish on both Facebook and website. You will be notified of any permanent changes to our opening hours.
- In order to minimise disruption during classes held at our studios, once a class commences, the relevant studio door will be closed. Late entry to class is at the discretion of the studio. We recommend that you aim to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement time of a class to avoid disappointment.
- Students are strongly discouraged from departing classes prior to their scheduled conclusion time as it is disruptive to the enjoyment of other Students attending those classes.
- We are not responsible in for the safekeeping of your personal belongings that you bring into our studios. As such, we strongly recommend that you refrain from bringing any valuable personal belongings into our studios, such as mobile phones, jewellery, personal devices, wallets, bags and purses; Bring encourage you to only any personal belongings into our studios which are absolutely necessary for you to possess for the duration of your visit; and store any personal belongings in the lockers provided for use at our studios for the duration of your visit.
- You are not permitted to interfere or tamper with, steal, or cause loss or damage to, the personal belongings of another student or persons at the studios. If you do so, we may cancel your Student Membership and permanently ban you from entering our Studios.
- Students are not permitted to use lockers within our studios to store personal items for any longer than the duration of their visit to our studios. For items which are left in lockers within our studios at the closing time for specific day and not collected by the owner/s, we will hold those items for two weeks after being found, following which they will either be donated to charity or otherwise disposed.
- All teachers at Soul Studio are qualified yoga instructors. We recommend that you pay close attention to the direction provided by an instructor during any of our classes to ensure that your risk of injury or discomfort while participating in a class is reduced.
- Soul Studio Hot Yoga and its instructors are not medically trained and are therefore not qualified to assess whether students are in good physical condition and/or that students can engage in active or passive exercise without detriment to their health, safety, comfort or physical condition. Students are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise. Participating in any form of exercise at our studios is done entirely at your own risk.
- You must inform us and any instructors if there are any risks to your health by participating in yoga and pilates practice, including in a Class, such as if you have a pre-existing injury, illness, muscle soreness/discomfort or are pregnant, prior to commencement (a “Medical Condition”). Where you have a Medical Condition, we strongly recommend that you seek approval from a medical practitioner to participate in any of our Classes. Participating in any form of exercise at our Studios with a Medical Condition is done entirely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that our instructors may use tactile cueing and adjustment methods,or make physical contact with you for correction purposes in order to ensure that your yoga or pilates practice is undertaken in accordance with known practice methods. (“Practice Methods”), during Classes. The use of the Practice Methods is designed to maintain a safe yoga and pilates experience for you, deepen your learning of yoga and pilates, and to grow your capabilities for yoga and pilates practice. Participating and engaging in Practice Methods is done entirely at your own risk.
- Students are required to wear appropriate attire for physical exercise at all times while visiting our Studios and must refrain from wear clothing which contains offensive prints or designs.
- Smoking is prohibited inside and out the front of our Studios at all times.
Student Memberships and Gift Cards
- In order to obtain a Student Membership, you must be 16 years of age or over. Children aged over 15 years and under 16 years may obtain a Student Membership, but only if their parent or guardian have provided consent.
- The sale of a Membership is final. Subject to clause 37 and to the extent permitted by law, we do not offer any refunds on the cost of a Membership for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address, unsuitability or any other reason.
- Memberships are sold or otherwise provided to patrons of our Studios for personal use only. Memberships are non-transferrable and must not be sold, traded, gifted, shared, provided or otherwise transferred to any other person. If we discover that you are engaging in any of these activities, we reserve the right to cancel your Membership permanently and ban you from visiting any of our Studios indefinitely.
- We offer gift cards for sale which can be redeemed for the creation of Memberships. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
Class Attendance & Cancellation & Booking Policy
- To ensure you can attend a class, we encourage you to pre-book your attendance to any classes held at our studio using the online booking system available on our website or mobile application Gymmaster APP. This is required in-order to ensure that there is sufficient space for students to attend any single class. Otherwise, you may attend our studios prior to the scheduled commencement time for any Class and you may attend that class, where there is sufficient availability and space to be determined at our sole discretion.
- If you have booked to attend a class and wish to cancel your attendance, you must process a cancellation through the Online Booking System. In order to cancel your attendance without penalty, you must process a cancellation using the Online Booking System up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled commencement time for the class as detailed in our Class Schedule. We will not accept cancellations by phone, e-mail or any other method other than by using the Online Booking System.
- We understand that late class cancellations can sometimes be inevitable. As such:
For Memberships without any limitation on the number of classes that can be attended, you will not incur a penalty if you process a cancellation outside of the Early Cancellation Window. However: if you process a late cancellation inside of the Early Cancellation Window; or do not attend a class which your attendance is booked; we will apply a $5 penalty for late cancellation, and a $5 penalty fee for a no show, to your Membership account. Once you incur any penalty, your entitlement to book and attend any classes is suspended until the penalty has been paid in full.
Bookings are open 7 in advance for all classes, and can be made via the website, the Soul Studio App, or the Gymmaster Online App.
Maximum of 2 class bookings per day, per member. You may attend other classes pending availability on the day. Soul Studio reserves the right to remove you from the extra classes you book into.
Waitlists: Class space is in demand, so we are give everyone as much chance as possible to attend classes.
-If you are on the waitlist you can be added into a class at any time of day, up to 30 minutes before the class starts.
– If you late cancel out of a class, even if added in from the waitlist, within the two hours, you will be charged
– If you know you definitely can’t or won’t want to attend a class if you are added in from a waitlist, at any time, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid any penalty fees. This also includes early morning classes, as you could be added in late at night.
Emails and Notifications
To keep on top of all your bookings, waitlists and cancellations, please ensure you have opted in to receive all communication from us, you can do this in your Account Settings on the website or on the APP.
- Subject to clause 37 and to the extent permitted by law:
- Soul Studio Hot Yoga and its Representatives will not be liable and excludes all liability under these Terms and Conditions, in tort, statute or in any other way for all injury, illness, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever directly or indirectly sustained by you in relation to a Membership, participating in any Class or otherwise entering the Studio. You hereby release Soul Studio Yoga Limited and its Representatives from all claims relating to a Membership, participating in any Class or from otherwise entering the Studio.
- In the event that clause 38 is not enforceable for any reason, then our maximum aggregate liability arising from or relating to any claim by you, howsoever arising shall not exceed the membership fees paid by you to us during the past 12 months.
You hereby indemnify Soul Studio Yoga Limited, and its Representatives, from all direct, reasonable and quantifiable loss or damage suffered by Soul Studio Yoga Limited and/or its Representatives as a result of you breaching and clauses laid out in the Terms and conditions.
- We use the Soul Studio Yoga Limited logo brands in connection with our Services, and we are also the exclusive owner of logos, artwork, photographs, videos, instruction manuals, teaching materials, instructional compilations, website designs and other materials created to promote our Services (“OHY IP”). You shall not be permitted to copy, reproduce, sell, distribute, licence or otherwise use the OHY IP unless you must obtain our prior written consent (which may be withheld by us in our absolute discretion).
SCHEDULE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STUDENT MEMBERSHIPS & PASSES
AUTOPAY / CONTRACTS
Soul Studio auto-debits and Soul Studio Yoga Limited Membership via bank contract.
- The minimum membership term for the Soul Studio annual pass membership (via Debit Membership ) is eight consecutive weeks commencing from the date that the holder purchases the membership from Soul Studio. The minimum payment commitment period is 8 for students with a weekly direct debit, and four for Students with a fortnightly direct debit, and two for those on a 28-day billing cycle.
- The Debit Memberships do not provide access to any classes featuring special guest teachers, or any workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- Following the Minimum Commitment, the Debit Memberships will automatically continue on a weekly, fortnightly or 28-day basis until Soul Studio Yoga Limited is advised by the holder via an e-mail sent to email@example.com that they wish to terminate the relevant Debit Membership. The holder is required to provide 5 business days notice to process cancellation of a Debit Membership. Cancellations will not be accepted via Facebook, telephone, in person or any medium other an e-mail sent to the address specified in this clause.
- Membership fees for the Debit Memberships will be charged to a holder’s nominated credit card or bank account once per week or fortnight /monthly (depending on the Students’ payment frequency) via a third party payment provider (Ezidebit).
- Ezidebit have waivered the set up fee of $5.50 until memberships until March 2022.
- Direct Debit Transaction Fee – successful transaction from bank account, credit union or building society $0.97 cents Direct Debit Transaction Fee – successful transaction from Visa/Mastercard2 2.20% (min $0.97 cents)
- Failed Transaction Fee3 $0.97 cents 1%
- For direct debit of a bank account, we charge $2.20 for debit occurring on the first week of a Debit Membership, and 60c for subsequent weeks thereafter. We do not charge additional fees for debits taking from a credit card for a Debit Membership.
- It is the holder’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available in their nominated bank account or credit card to cover the applicable fees for the Debit Memberships. If a payment is declined for any reason, Soul Studio Yoga Limited reserves the right to process payment anytime where sufficient funds are available in the nominated bank account or credit card in order to settle any fees that are owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, our payment provider will charge $14.95 for any failed transactions. This fee will be debited 7-14 days after the failed payment.
- Soul Studio Hot Yoga is in no way responsible for additional fees that a holder may incur from their bank in relation to processing payment of fees for Debit Memberships.
- Following the Minimum Commitment, Debit Memberships may be suspended via the online request form. Requests are to be submitted to www.soulstudio.co.nz/membership-suspension. The suspension may be for a minimum of one week and a maximum of six weeks for any single suspension period. Holders must provide 5 business days notice for any suspensions and are only permitted to suspend their Debit Memberships for a maximum of ten weeks per year. Suspensions will not be accepted via Facebook, telephone, in person or any medium other than via the online form stated in this clause.
- If the debit from the nominated bank account or credit card for a Debit Membership fees fails after attempts lasting a period of 2 weeks or more, Soul Studio Hot Yoga may in its absolute discretion cancel the Debit Membership.
- By creating a Debit Membership, the holder agrees to the terms and conditions of our third party biller, currently Ezidebit. Ezidebit’s terms and conditions can be found in hard copy at reception for our studios or our website, www.soulstudio.co.nz
- One Soul Studio does not accept American Express for any purchases, including the on going direct debit memberships
All other memberships are paid up front and can be found here at www.soulstudio.co.nz